Re: Raised Deck Chebacco

  • nels
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2007
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "donm172001" <Don_Maurer@...> wrote:

      > Plans for the raised deck Chebacco are available from PCB for $200 I
      > believe. I have not heard of one being completed yet.

      You might try e-mailing Ben Ho, who I believe commissioned the raised
      deck version. If memory serves me he got tired of waiting for the
      plans and build his own version from standard plans.

      If you do a search at this group with the words "Three Rivers" it
      should take you to his e-mail. That is the name of his Chebacco that
      came out beautifully and there are some views in the photo section.

      Nels