Re: Tomboy

  • Jon & Wanda(Tink)
    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 23, 2007
      Now John I post the same thing on our messabout group after signing of
      a post the same day and no one thought anything of it. Even you sign
      with some political things but I am humbal enough to laugh at myself
      when poked with a stick. Need more blue Jelly Beans?

      Jon

      The sign of a true leader is not one that follows the croud but seeks
      the truth. R.R.

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "John Kohnen" <jhkohnen@...> wrote:

      > The best thing to do when someone posts something inappropriate is
      > _ignore_ them and not post a reply online. If you've just _gotta_
      say
      > something, say it in a private email. I'm pleased to see that Jon
      has
      > learned that lesson; you wouldn't believe how hard I worked to beat
      it
      > into his thick skull over on the Messabout group! ;o)
      >
      > (Good thing that Jon, like David Graybeal, thrives on abuse <G>)
      > John <jkohnen@...>

      > The denunciation of the young is a necessary part of the hygiene
      > of older people, and greatly assists the circulation of the
      > blood. <Logan Pearsall Smith>

    • prairiedog2332
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 8, 2013
        Freshly painted and up for sale again! Nice video and details at the 4Sale site.

        Nels
      • paull01
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 13, 2013
          Tomboy is sold to a new owner in the South Puget Sound. Contact me if you want to see her or perhaps go for a sail.
          Paul