Re: [bolger] Bantam Plans

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2007
      On 7/20/07, Breton Losch <b.losch@...> wrote:

      > I had a similar situation. I sent away to Bolger & Friends to get info on
      > getting the Anhinga plans back at the end of May. I still haven't heard
      > back. All of my information was typed, so there was no chance of
      > illegibility.

      There could have been a postal mistake, or their handwritten address
      on their return letter to you could have been illegible.

      FWIW, the Anhinga design was kind of experimental, though I have built
      a model and believe that without fiberglass, and with an air powered
      nailer, you could build a functional Anhinga very quickly and cheaply,
      in a matter of a few days.