Re: AS34 Cartoons

  • adventures_in_astrophotography
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "djdecker2002" <djdecker2002@...> wrote:

      > I would be very interested to see the cartoons of Bolger's new AS-34
      > design. Have they been uploaded anywhere yet?

      I have one plan sheet that Phil sent me almost a year ago, but my
      request for permission to digitize it and post it in this forum has so
      far gone unanswered. Since it's copyrighted material, I don't want to
      post it without permission. I believe the design is for John Bell,
      who would be better able to comment on it, especially if it has been
      finished.

      Jon Kolb