AS34 Cartoons

  • djdecker2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
      I would be very interested to see the cartoons of Bolger's new AS-34
      design. Have they been uploaded anywhere yet?
    • adventures_in_astrophotography
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "djdecker2002" <djdecker2002@...> wrote:

        > I would be very interested to see the cartoons of Bolger's new AS-34
        > design. Have they been uploaded anywhere yet?

        I have one plan sheet that Phil sent me almost a year ago, but my
        request for permission to digitize it and post it in this forum has so
        far gone unanswered. Since it's copyrighted material, I don't want to
        post it without permission. I believe the design is for John Bell,
        who would be better able to comment on it, especially if it has been
        finished.

        Jon Kolb