A reminder...

  • Jamie Orr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007
      for the folks in the US Pacific northwest, and Canada's southwest.

      The annual small boat rendezvous at Sucia Island State Park (in the
      San Juan Islands) is taking place on the weekend of July 14/15.
      Details can be found at http://www.members.shaw.ca/jamie.orr/Sucia%
      202005/Sucia%202007.htm The website also shows some of the boats
      expected. There are no restrictions.

      Come for a weekend or come for a week, this event will be whatever the
      folks attending want to make it. We will be having our "wine and
      cheese" dinner on Saturday so bring your favourite food and drink. We
      may actually hold a race this year if the wind blows and enough people
      feel like it, but who knows?

      Cheers,

      Jamie Orr
      Chebacco, Wayward Lass