Re: Bolger Early Design

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2007
      I don't feel like troubling the Master and Mistress on this. If you
      were after the design to build, well, then they have plenty of later
      ones they'd likely insist on.

      If you were after it out of biographical/historical interest, which
      is more the case here, well, PB is an historian.

      BTW surely there must be a biographical book. Has anyone been
      authorised to write it? (There doesn't appear much likelyhood of an
      autobiography.)

      Graeme

      > On 6/28/07, Michael Wagner <willers32@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Why not send a fax to PB&F and ask them to look it up? They have
      files of all of Phil's designs. They might have a record of it.