[bolger] Tapaz delay

  • sailormon@torchlake.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 1999
      Took a break, but will be back at it on monday. The boat looks pretty
      true and will be get the chines and bulkheads glassed in the morning.
      Had to take time to gut the kitchen including all cupboards, floors,
      plumbing and pantry. Installed a new floor (pergo) over sleepers and
      insulation and the cupboards and new walls thurs. I mention this as I
      found that old drawers that are still good can be refaced and used in
      the topaz. This includes one total cupboard I hope. Neat recycling.
      Brad