2007 Great Canadian Messabout [sic]

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2007
      With tongue firmly in cheek:

      It is my pleasure to invite one and all to this years bi-annual Great
      Canadian Kingston Ontario Messabout. As always it's the weekend after
      Labour Day (Labor Day to my fellow Americans) and the venue, Rideau
      Acres Campground is superb.

      Anyone planning on attending is requested to send me an off-line eMail
      at bruce_hector@... preferably with a pic or two of their
      vessel(s) attached so I can update the Messabout attendees page.

      Bruce Hector
      P.S. That mouton gris de Montreal, Peter Lenihan, is in charge of the
      Friday night Wine & Cheese, so please take photos. I doubt that he or I
      will remeber much of it in the misty, foggy morn' of our greying brain
      cells.