Re: Removable fibreglass doghouse for Micro ?

  • mrfirkin
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 16, 2007
      Hi Kenneth,

      Thanks for your thoughts.

      I am going to build Micro to plan and this would just be an add for
      use in longer passages. Some protection from the elements and a
      little extra stowage space. I wouldn't compromise or modify the basic
      hull/deck construction at all.

      Hadn't thought about the weight of a f/glass structure of this size.
      Could get a tad weighty I guess.

      I will look at your suggestions.

      Cheers,

      Paul.