Teal Splashed

  • lakepepinmollyblue
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2007
      I've posted in the photo section a shot of my new Teal at the Lake
      Pepin Messabout. Thanks to Bill Paxton for the great photo. I was too
      pumped to get out my camera! The album is titled Bob's boats. More to
      come. Next is likely Oldshoe. Dennis,yours sure looks good. Nels, I go
      to sleep imagining details for that convertible top. Bruce, now that I
      have both sails after a fashion, a quick hull for Rig 58 is a
      temptation.

      Good to be sailing again!

      Bob