Retriever

  • barbaraspoering
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2003
      From: Nels
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 10:29 AM
      Subject: [bolger] Re: Retreiver

      Hi All -

      In the past I've written to PB&F with regard to enlarging the cabin on Hawkeye in the manner of Microtrawler. I've seen notes on our website indicating that this has been done but I can't find any drawings or photos and Mr Bolger says he never did it and has no plans to try.
      In the meantime in this months Woodenboat mag. there's a photo of "Retriever" in the homebuilt boat section. Does anyone know where there are photos or drawings of Retriever, I have all of PB&H's books but she's not in any of them.
      Thanks - Jack Spoering - Ft Lauderdale, Fl