Re: [bolger] Re: Bearing Buddies

  • Kristine Bennett
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 3, 2007
      Yes I bet you did see that in your mind. The funny
      thing is I run Mills and Lathes and stuff like that at
      work.

      But I'm not a cave woman.... Maybe an Amazon woman.
      There are times I wish I was not 6 feet tall but
      others I am glad I am.

      Blessings all
      Krissie

      http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?
      > itemnumber=93834
      > > >
      > > > May not save on cost of someone measuring it,
      > but a
      > > > lot easier than pulling
      > > > the wheel.
      > > >
      > > > V/R