Re: Bearing Buddies

  • catboat15@aol.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 2, 2007
      Not much help in keeping your trailer wheels dry, but remember to put your
      launching hitch at the end of the tow vehicle that does not do the pulling (or
      pushing). On my van with rear wheel drive I added a hitch on the front
      bumper so I still have my driving wheels on dry land. Visa versa for front wheel
      drive vehicles. It is embarrassing when your tow vehicle slides on the moss
      and can't get off the ramp.

    • Kristine Bennett
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 3, 2007
        Yes I bet you did see that in your mind. The funny
        thing is I run Mills and Lathes and stuff like that at
        work.

        But I'm not a cave woman.... Maybe an Amazon woman.
        There are times I wish I was not 6 feet tall but
        others I am glad I am.

        Blessings all
        Krissie

        http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?
        > itemnumber=93834
        > > >
        > > > May not save on cost of someone measuring it,
        > but a
        > > > lot easier than pulling
        > > > the wheel.
        > > >
        > > > V/R