Tribute to Bolger

  • Frank Russell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2007
      Excuse me if this has been posted before....

      Mystic Seaport and Woodenboat Mag will be hosting a tribute Phil
      Bolger during the Woodenboat Show. See link...

      http://www.thewoodenboatshow.com/
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
        Happy New Year everyone. There is not a day goes by that I am thankful to Mr. Bolger for enriching my life and also those around me. The picture in the files section under the Houseboat #481 sums up a lot of feelings about using this wonderful boat. Hopefully this link works.
        Regards Paul from the icy banks of the St. Lawrence river.
        http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/ABw-S7o7hv-swP7L_pNyolv5tKndqJ6LC1rGCZDO5jSQ8mGOAGOoI1Nzbyr9uVcPZW02W_G-47mPAjor6fdiGk80bgOVAA/houseboat%20%23%20481/2008070948.JPG