Swap?

  • craig o'donnell
    Message 1 of 17 , May 14, 2007
      I have a set of Chesapeake 17 kayak plans that I'm not going to use. I'd
      like to trade for say Sneakeasy plans or June Bug plans. Anyone interested,
      please contact me offlist.

      Cheers -- COD
      --
      Craig O'Donnell
      Sinepuxent Ancestors & Boats

      -- Macintosh kinda guy
      Friend of Wanda the Wonder Cat, 1991-1997.