MICRO BALLOONS

  • don_theo_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2007
      I am considering buying a 30# bag of micro balloons (the redish brown
      bulking agent). The cost is about $400.00. Even on my project that is
      to much. I can use about half of the material. Any one out there that
      would like to share in the remaining 15#? I could bag it to suit how
      ever many people want some. Let me know if there is any interest. For
      reference, a 5quart tub from Jamestown cost 40.00 and weighs just over
      a pound.
    • James Hagan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2007
        Raka.com sells microballons for $19.75 per pound and $85 for 5.

        Jim Hagan