Re: [bolger] question about inboards

  • Harry James
    Message 1 of 8 , May 10 1:22 AM
      Hamilton Marine

      http://www.hamiltonmarine.com/

      and Jamestown distributors

      http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/main.do

      both have drive parts.

      Here is a bit of the blurb on the Glen L Book from the web site.

      A new revision of original text, INBOARD MOTOR INSTALLATIONS IN SMALL
      BOATS. This is the only "how-to" book covering inboard motor
      installations in all types of pleasure boats, both power and sail. It is
      required reading for anyone installing an engine in a new boat or
      repowering or understanding the installation in an existing craft.

      To show you how much I think of this book, I have all of Bolger's books,
      two of Payson's, "The Sailmaker's Apprentice, Brion Toss's book and most
      of Chapelle's among a lot of others. This book and Payson's "The New
      Instant boats are the most worn and used books on the shelves.

      HJ