Re: [bolger] Sweet pea - Stretched Dory

  • John and Kathy Trussell
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2007
      Sweet Pea is a stitch and glue boat....

      JohnT
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: courrielel
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 7:22 AM
      Subject: [bolger] Sweet pea - Stretched Dory

      Hi (happy tax payers)
      I have just read Dynamite Payson's last book that includes two plans
      that I would like to build.
      First one is Sweet Pea : I want this boat for rowing only and was
      wondering if she could be built stitch and glue ?
      Second for rowing too is the Stretched Dory. But at 19'6'' she is a
      bit big for me. Can she be reduced to around 17' (10%) without
      changing her performances ?