Re: 100 year old Tennessee ??

  • The Peillet-Long Family
    Message 1 of 9 , May 4, 2007
      Try this link -- I can't read the text, but there are reproductions
      of old AC&F, Chris Craft and many more ads and brochures. The AC&F
      reference for Tennessee is easier to see here.

      <http://www.cmbweb.no/Kuriositeter.htm>

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Howard Stephenson"

      http://www.trabatsakuten.nu/batbilder/storre_motorbatar/stor_mot_085.
      > htm
      > >
      > > what do ya' think ?? the canoe stern sure adds a nice touch.

    • Clyde Wisner
      Message 2 of 9 , May 8, 2007
        I finally got a "faster' dial up connection and got to see all the
        pictures. Really pretty boat but I can't help seeing a slightly smaller
        version on a Topaz hull. It's a sickness I guess. Clyde

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 17, 2008
          Thanks for posting. I keep coming back to this set of picts. This is
          what I'd try to do with a Topaz hull. (and may if I live long enough) Clyde