Re: [bolger] Re: Outboard steering

  • Kristine Bennett
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 30, 2007
      Nels thank you for the kind words. What I know comes
      from doing or seeing done. Also reading a few books.

      Seeing things from a few view points helps get an idea
      how to make it work better. Also having to fix stuff
      after you broke it tends to make you a lot wiser!

      That's why I have a 1979 toyota 4x4 with 600,000 miles
      on it.... If I broke it I would have to fix it. I hate
      fixing stuff in the rain and mud!

      Thats also the reason when I come into the dock I
      don't come in any faster that I want to hit it!

      Blessings Krissie

      http://mail.yahoo.com