Re: Knockabout Sailing Dory

  • danoyes1
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      Wesley
      The Ipswich Bay is light so her performance is boud to be good, the
      short waterline means minimal wetted surface, her radiused chine
      means very low drag for incredible light air performance, it looks
      like you have a eletric motor on in a very light breeze. Bill
      hasen't had the boat out in heavy air yet but it should be able to
      plane (weight/sailarea/relatively flat bottom) the boat tacks very
      quickly because of short waterline and no skeg. Construction time
      was about 2 1/2 months. I have posted a few more construction photos.
      Dan

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Wesley Cox" <inspirfe@...> wrote:

      > Very nice looking boat. How does she perform?

      4/27/2007 1:39 PM