Re: The Teal

  • Chris Crandall
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2007
      I've long cartopped my Teal, on a little Saturn wagon.
      I built it with .20" lauan instead of 3/8" doug fir. It's held up
      great, and I have no worries. It's got a fiberglass and epoxy bottom,
      too, so it has some heft. It's not easy to do, but it's not impossible,
      either.

      Cartoppable boats tend to be pretty small when you get them in the water.