Re: bolger closest match to weekender {Re: Stevenson's boats }

  • Ron Magen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2007
      I thought I was clear . . . snipping the original message to the
      pertinent part.

      The 'answer' was in response to the mention of 'Amphora' being the
      forerunner to 'Weekender'. She isn't. STEVENSON's 'Triad' is a 'full
      size' version of 'Amphora'.

      She {Triad} can be rowed, use a small o/b, or sailed.

      Regards,
      Ron Magen
      Backyard Boatshop