re Canadian posting - Bolger Loose Moose II - kit - $600

  • Bryant Owen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2007
      From a posting on Canadian Boat Builder. Prices are Canadian.
      -----------------------------------

      I saw this ad. on Craigslist in Ottawa:

      http://ottawa.craigslist.org/boa/294626197.html

      Bolger Loose Moose II - kit - $600

      "Price includes plans and completed bulkheads. If you don't know
      Bolger, you will have to educate yourself, however the Loose Moose is
      probably the most versatile liveaboard 37' cruising boat ever designed
      by human hands (some say ugliest,but I would say no) Anyway for the
      price of the plans you get the complete bulkheads (what a deal).

      I also bought all the marine plywood (BS1088)needed to build the boat,
      15mm true Mahogany (pd $120.+tax wholesale) selling for $92. sht."