Re: [bolger] Eastern Messabout

  • Máximo
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 19, 2007
      > site: http://www.geocities.com/sneakeasykatie/index.

      Steve, your URL is wrong, perhaps you mean
      http://www.geocities.com/sneakeasykatie
      Regards, Máximo.
    • Sally Bosquette
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 19, 2007
        You are right!! I'll redo it. Delete your message if that is ok!
        Thanks
        Steve
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Máximo <grupos@...> wrote:

        > > site: http://www.geocities.com/sneakeasykatie/index.
        >
        > Steve, your URL is wrong, perhaps you mean
        > http://www.geocities.com/sneakeasykatie
        > Regards, Máximo.

      • Sally Bosquette
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 19, 2007
          Hi Bolgerados
          We have a firm Committment from Rondout Yacht Basin for the
          Eastern Messabout to be held June 15,16 & 17 at Connelley NY across
          the creek from Kingston, New York.
          You can get all the latest info at:
          http://www.geocities.com/sneakeasykatie/

          Thanks
          Steve Bosquette
        • Sally Bosquette
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 20, 2007
            A monthly reminder about the Eastern Messabout taking place at the
            Rondout Yacht Basin in Connelly, NY , June 15,16, &17. Not to be
            confused with Bruce Hector's September Messabout in Kingston,Ontario.
            Check the website for details.
            http://www.geocities.com/sneakeasykatie/

            Hope to see you there!

            Steve Bosquette
          • Michael Wagner
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 20, 2007
              Wish I could make it, but I'm in St. Pete, FL.

              We (Walkure, Adm. Bev and I) will likely be here until
              the fall. I have a part in a play in May at the
              community theater, Bev is going to school and my
              Grandaughter is coming to visit in June.

              We are updating the boat with more solar panels, a
              watermaker, and soon - maybe - an ice maker. The plan
              is to be a lot more self-sufficient by fall. Then it's
              off to the Keys and the Bahamas where we plan to do a
              lot of anchoring out and snorkling.

              We went out for a day sail today on Boca Ciega Bay and
              saw a large pod of dolphins. We followed them (or was
              it the other way around?) for about an hour. What a
              treat to see them in the wild.

              As they say, "The weather is here, wish you were
              beautiful."

              Good luck with the Messabout.

              Capt. Mike
              aboard the Bolger AS-29 "Walkure" in sunny Florida.
              --- Sally Bosquette <mainesal5@...> wrote:

              > A monthly reminder about the Eastern Messabout
              > taking place at the
              > Rondout Yacht Basin in Connelly, NY , June 15,16,
              > &17. Not to be
              > confused with Bruce Hector's September Messabout in
              > Kingston,Ontario.
              > Check the website for details.
              > http://www.geocities.com/sneakeasykatie/
              >
              > Hope to see you there!
              >
              > Steve Bosquette

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Nels
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 20, 2007
                --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Michael Wagner <willers32@...> wrote:

                > We went out for a day sail today on Boca Ciega Bay and
                > saw a large pod of dolphins. We followed them (or was
                > it the other way around?) for about an hour. What a
                > treat to see them in the wild.
                >
                > As they say, "The weather is here, wish you were
                > beautiful."
                >
                > Good luck with the Messabout.
                >
                > Capt. Mike

                For those who may not be aware, Capt. Mike has a very interesting
                blog telling all about his trip. And a Yahoo post site as well -
                complete with many photos.

                I just got caught up with the posts a few minutes ago and a couple
                of observations:

                I thought the AS29 was a big boat until I saw some of the floating
                gin palaces nearby in some of the marinas!

                The shallow draft seems to have some real advantages.

                Would like to find out where you got the ideas for the self-steering
                set-up you installed.

                Have to purchase at least three CD's from the music groups you saw.
                Especially loved the Cajun group sound clips.

                Certainly looks like you to have some great attitudes for those
                changes in latitudes!

                All the best with your acting career:-)

                Nels
              • Sally Bosquette
                Message 7 of 8 , May 2, 2007
                  Remember the Eastern Messabout June 15,16,17 at
                  Rondout Yacht Basin in Kingston,NY.
                  For info go to: http://www.geocities.com/sneakeasykatie/

                  Not to be confused with the Bi-annual Kingston,Ontario
                  Messabout put on by the Great Bruce Hector.

                  Hope to see you there!
                  Steve Bosquette
                • Steve Bosquette
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 16, 2008
                    Hi Folks
                    This is the first announcement about the upcoming Eastern Messabout to
                    be held at the Hawk Island Marina in Delanco New Jersey. The dates are
                    June 27, 218,29, 2008. The link to more information is
                    http://geocities.com/sneakeasykatie/index.html
                    Hope to see you there.

                    Steve Bosquette