Re: [bolger] Re: Superbrick modification? was Class IV Ostar Racer

    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 4, 2007
      > This is interesting, my copy of the plans ends with #57 on page 3 of
      > the key, apparently I am missing a page.

      Paraphrasing page 4 of the Key, (covers about 1/3 of the page)

      57.cont.Stove recess to match stove. Drawers and cabinets to taste...
      58.Dresser with legroom...to be used as desk.
      59.Motor, ...5 1/2 knots max. with 6 hp motor, low pitch 3 or 4 blade propeller.
      60.Fuel tanks as convenient, strapped in place.
      61.Ballast...at least 500lbs, bolted down.
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 4, 2007
        Thanks Bruce. I faxed Phil this afternoon and asked for a
        replacement page.

        Paul H.