Photos of "Hope" and "Harbinger"

  • baysidewoodenboats
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2007
      In case anyone is interested, I have just uploaded three more photos of
      the diesel inboard-powered PCB "Hope" I built, onto the 'Gallery' page
      of my website [www.baysidewoodenboats.com.au]. In the gallery, you will
      also find some pictures of the PCB "Harbinger" and another "Hope", all
      of which I built for customers over the last few years.

      Although not involving a PCB&F boat, there are plenty of construction
      photos under the 'Projects' button. I mention this as the techniques
      shown are applicable to many Bolger designs. I intend adding
      another 'Projects' page covering the building of Phil's "Harbinger',
      but it will be a few weeks yet due to work committments

      Ross Lillistone