Re: Old Shoe Build

  • lancasterdennis
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2007
      Thanks Graeme,

      Its all a bunch of pieces right now. Things should start to get
      interesting come spring. After watching the Pirate movies, I did want
      to paint her black with black sails and name her "Pearl".... but reason
      got the better of me and I'm now thinking about dark blue for the hull,
      red rub rail, white between the rub and cap, bright for the cap rail,
      gray interior with some bright trim, copper bottom with a white stripe
      on the water line. Gonna name her "Pearl" and fly an American flag off
      her mizzen.

      Regards,

      Dennis