Martha Jane Revised for sale

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2007
      Howdy boat fans -

      I'm back up to 5 boats, so it is time to do a little bit of re-arranging. Anybody want to buy
      my Martha Jane raised house version? Price - negotiable as there isn't anything like it on the
      market. I suspect that whatever I get for it will be under $10k. Nice galvanized trailer,
      electric start long shaft honda four-stroke power 8, etc. Depends on how much of the stuff
      like the big AGM batteries, charger, etc, someone wants.

      http://mkstocks.tripod.com/boats/martha_jane/

      Write directly instead of replying to the group if you are interested.

      Thanks,

      Mike