Re: How I build a Free!ship boat from scratch

  • Paul Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2007
      Chris and Robert
      I've been playing with a 3D CAD program called "Cheeta" that runs in OSX. I haven't yet
      figured out how effective it might be but it does have an unwrap feature and though not
      free it is only $100 -a long way from what most 3D CAD programs run -especially
      TouchCAD (the premiere Mac boat design package with unwrapping) at almost $1000!
      Paul