Bolgers other side

  • Kristine Bennett
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 28, 2007
      You know that is an intersting quote. It is intersting
      to read that from PCB. But then again most attackers
      don't see a woman as a threat to them most of the
      time.

      I know both myself and my lady know how to handle
      firearms and we both like Glocks seeing how they are
      KISS and easy to take down and clean. And it handles
      like a DA revolver only you have a lot more then 6
      shots.

      Blessings Krissie

      --- graeme19121984 <graeme19121984@...>
      wrote:

      > Scince reading it I've been intrigued by another
      > apparently life long
      > aspect of PCB, guns, rarely seen explicitly in his
      > nautical writings.
      > He has the woman sleep with a ".357 Magnum double
      > action revolver"
      > and frequently she quotes this ditty "Be not afraid
      > of any man, no
      > matter what his size. When trouble threatens, call
      > on me, and I will
      > equalise!"

      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.