Re: [bolger] Re: Copperpoxy antifouling

  • Michael Wagner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2007
      I used the original Copperpoxy (no longer available)
      on both the Bolger boats I built - the Micro and the
      AS-29. I never had any hard growth on either boat,
      just a little green slime that rubbed right off with a
      scotch-brite type pad.

      Now that the original product is no longer sold
      retail, I mixed up some copper flakes in epoxy and
      used it to touch up some spots on the AS-29. I've had
      it on in salt water since Christmas, and so far no
      problems.

      Mike

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com