Re: AS-29 in Florida & Pilothouse

  • Bob Slimak
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 17, 2007
      Jim,
      I don't know if I will still be around when you are,
      or in the same area of the Everglades, but if you see
      a Bolger Bantam, bright yellow in color, give me a
      hello, I'm hoping to be launched and messing around in
      Pine Island Sound by this weekend, then into the Ten
      Thousand Islands. After that I want to head to
      Flamingo, but I want to check if the boat ramp is
      open. Back in November they still listed it as
      closed, although they showed the marina as having re
      opened. If we don't bump into each other have a good
      cruise. In case I happen to still be around
      civilization when you come to pick up your boat, my
      cell is 218-343-5887. Any others Bolgerites/messers in
      Florida, I would love to meet! Will be in Southern
      Florida until after the middle of Feb., then planning
      on heading to Cedar Keys, Suwanne River, and the
      rivers out of St Marks, Carabelle, etc (can't remember
      how to spell them!).
      I may or may not be able to get email, as I am finding
      a lack of internet access here in Florida. Public,
      that is. Up in MN there are a lot of internet cafes,
      but haven't found any here!
      Bob Slimak

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.