Re: [bolger] Re: Plywood for Cartoon 40

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 17, 2007
      I agree about the best way to avoid rot in plywood is to keep it high
      and dry when not in use. I also agree that my ten sheet estimate is
      short, and I agree five on the bottom and four on the top. Four
      frames could do it, cut cleverly from a sheet or a sheet and a half?
      Rudder and center plane, another sheet. I think 14 sheets is a
      prudent order, considering you are rural and have such an excellent
      shop to store any left over ply for a future project.