Bolger Topaz Adventure Photos

  • ravenouspi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2007
      The refurbished and renamed Topaz (Spat-now known as Raccajac)was
      relaunched and enjoyed on New Year's weekend.

      Captained by Dianne and Myself, crewed by Elaine Ross (good friend and
      ship's photographer) and Cheyenne (granddaughter and thingfinder).

      Dianne and I are going alone this weekend (we have 3 days off) and hope
      to do a little fishing this time.

      Enjoy the pictures (quite a few good boat pictures too).
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/75097333@N00/
    • gilberj55
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2007
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "ravenouspi" <ravenous@...> wrote:

        Really nice pictures...thats what its all about...thanks...

        > The refurbished and renamed Topaz (Spat-now known as Raccajac)was
        > relaunched and enjoyed on New Year's weekend.
        >
        > Captained by Dianne and Myself, crewed by Elaine Ross (good friend and
        > ship's photographer) and Cheyenne (granddaughter and thingfinder).
        >
        > Dianne and I are going alone this weekend (we have 3 days off) and
        hope
        > to do a little fishing this time.
        >
        > Enjoy the pictures (quite a few good boat pictures too).
        > http://www.flickr.com/photos/75097333@N00/

      • John Bell
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2007
          Way to go, Rhett! She's certainly lovely. The picture I like best is of
          the girls playing cards on the settee as rain streaks the windows
          outside. I think that photos captures what I like most about Topaz.

          ravenouspi wrote:
          > The refurbished and renamed Topaz (Spat-now known as Raccajac)was
          > relaunched and enjoyed on New Year's weekend.
          >
          > Captained by Dianne and Myself, crewed by Elaine Ross (good friend and
          > ship's photographer) and Cheyenne (granddaughter and thingfinder).
          >
          > Dianne and I are going alone this weekend (we have 3 days off) and hope
          > to do a little fishing this time.
          >
          > Enjoy the pictures (quite a few good boat pictures too).
          > http://www.flickr.com/photos/75097333@N00/

        • Sam Glasscock
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 12, 2007
            Wow--Raccajac looks great! A friend of mine has an
            article coming out in Messing About in Boats next
            month on a trip in Raccajac--then Spat--up the Hudson
            to Lake Champlain. It is great to see her looking
            better than ever, still having adventures. Sam
            --- ravenouspi <ravenous@...> wrote:

            > The refurbished and renamed Topaz (Spat-now known as
            > Raccajac)was
            > relaunched and enjoyed on New Year's weekend.
            >
            > Captained by Dianne and Myself, crewed by Elaine
            > Ross (good friend and
            > ship's photographer) and Cheyenne (granddaughter and
            > thingfinder).
            >
            > Dianne and I are going alone this weekend (we have 3
            > days off) and hope
            > to do a little fishing this time.
            >
            > Enjoy the pictures (quite a few good boat pictures
            > too).
            > http://www.flickr.com/photos/75097333@N00/

            Get your own web address.