San Juan bolgeristas?

  • Jamie Orr
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
      Hi Kristine and any other San Juan Islanders. I'm planning some
      sailing next week and will be visiting the San Juans, weather
      permitting. Stops planned at Roche Harbor and East Sound (or maybe
      Deer Harbor) on Orcas. Send me a phone number if you want to say
      hello over a coffee.

      Cheers,

      Jamie Orr,
      Chebacco Wayward Lass
    • Jon & Wanda(Tink)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
        To far from there but Roche Harbor on San Juan and Rosario on Anacotes
        are two of my favorite places.

        Jon