Re: [bolger] Re: Rescue Minor

  • Kristine Bennett
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2006
      You know the Alligators tunnle looks like what Higgens
      used on the LCP and LCVP in world war 2 they were both
      about 36 feet, right at 9 feet on the chines and drew
      28 inches of water if I rember right.

      There are still a few of them around Puget Sound. Not
      bad for a boat that was made to make 2 or3 trips to
      the beach in combat, some 60 pluse years ago. All the
      ones I have seen had the 6-71 Jimmy in them for power.

      Ahh yes good old wood boats.

      Bright Blessing all and Have a happy NewYear!
      Krissie

      http://mail.yahoo.com