Re: [bolger] Maximo's Auxiliary

  • Sam Glasscock
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
      Hola, Maximo, and thanks for the information. I have
      a 30' troller-type boat and I am considering the boats
      you mention and others for tenders, but as with your
      auxiliary it has to fit a rather odd space. I have
      thought of break-down boats, but not tailoring the
      shape the way you have done--you are an inspiration.
      Merry Christmas. Sam

      http://mail.yahoo.com