[bolger] Redwood mast

  • MIKE_VACANTI@HP-Roseville-om4.om.hp.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 1999
      I've been scouting around for some decent Douglas fir for the mast of
      my June Bug. I finally found some 2x4's that looked o.k., no.1 Douglas
      fir. But it turns out the wood I was looking at was a special order
      for someone else and the lumber yard (Lumberjack) doesn't stock no. 1
      df normally. I don't want to special order the wood since I want to
      inspect it before I commit to buying it. The yard did have some decent
      looking redwood that was reasonably clear. Has anyone on the list ever
      built a small mast of redwood?

      Thanks,
      Mike