Re: water ballast vs lead, iron, etc

  • Guy Vandegrift
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 5 1:48 PM
      Thanks for warning me about lathe. I would want to do any scarfing
      myself. Regarding the enthusiasm problem, middle school kids can get
      enthused about anything. I just have to verify that the middle school
      is aware of the safety issues. Also, a novice amateur boatbuilder
      might like the idea of an overbuilt dinghy. I didn't regret
      overbuilding my Piccup Pram until I tried to lift it. Guy.