2007 Coot Calendar

  • John Kohnen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Once again I'm making a calendar with photos from the various gatherings
      of our local messabout group. I'm guessing the price this year will be $17
      plus postage, but I won't know for sure until I know how many calendars to
      order. I'd like to get the catalog to the printer by late this week, so if
      you want one let me know soon.

      http://www.coots.org/

      --
      John <jkohnen@...>
      The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so