Re: [bolger] I'll take "AS-29s" for 100, Alec.

  • Michael Wagner
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      I know of:

      Leyenda
      Lady Kate
      Woodwind (the prototype)
      Pandora (formerly Alisa)
      Zoella
      Luna (highly modified)
      Twilight (with a Junk Rig)
      Walkure (mine)

      plus I heard a report of an AS-29 that was abandoned
      and sank in the Everglades.

      I also knew of one that was built in NY state, sailed
      to Spain and back, then abandoned and later cut up and
      scrapped.

      That's 10 that I know of. I assume there are a couple
      more lurking somewhere. That's how I arrived at my
      estimate of a dozen.

      If anyone knows of any that are out there, please
      report it to the list and we'll see if we can get a
      better count.

      Capt. Mike
      of Walkure

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com