Re: [bolger] Re: Summer Ease

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 29, 2006
      > of 1/4" ply. I suspect that the forward sections will be tough to
      > twist in, but I've never built one with that much twist.

      Topaz gets twist like that, and I found it not too hard. It took a
      couple of days of 'spare time' evening hours to get the edges fit up
      anyway, with wipe down soakings with a wet rag, and patience, 1/4"
      plywood can bend a lot!

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/hallman/104892502/
    • prairiedog2332
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 14, 2013
        Came across this on You Tube

        Nels
      • pindimarmicro
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 15, 2013
          That's a nice boat, although that mainmast looks mighty heavy!

          Greg

          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "prairiedog2332" <arvent@...> wrote:

          > Came across this on You Tube
          >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWqcp4v78U8
          > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWqcp4v78U8>
          >
          > Nels

        • Dave Gentry
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 15, 2013
            Thanks for posting - always been interested in seeing more of this design.