Re: 471 Summer Ease

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2006

      > For a Freeship rendering of 471 Summer Ease:
      >
      > http://hallman.org/bolger/471/471SummerEase.png

      Neat rendering Bruce! She looks like she would make for a wonderful
      weekend camper/explorer something in the spirit of the Prince
      William Sound Yawl but not as fussy in the construction.
      How I wish I had buckets of cash and lots and lots of time to just
      build everything that ever caught my eye.Boy oh Boy I would go into
      a frenzy and probably die from starvation or pure physical
      exhaustion just building and building and building some more :-)
      Thanks to women I enjoy a comfortable level of poverty and blessings
      to the demon alcohol I can laugh at it all!

      Sincerely,

      Peter "The Happy Pauper" Lenihan