Birdwatcher 2 FOR SALE

  • Don
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2006
      I have decided to sale the BirdWatcher 2. I Launched her last summer
      and she has only been in the water 5 times. She is 90% complete, but
      do to life getting in the way I will not be able to finish her & I need
      money. I would like to see someone finish & sail her.

      For more info go here

      http://centeredki.home.comcast.net/bwforsale.html

      Thanks !
    • dnjost
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2006
        Don -
        What did you choose for a trailer???

        David Jost
      • Don
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
          I used a small galvenized trailer. I thougth it would be to small but I
          extended the skides and few feet and the Birdwatcher balances nicley on
          it. I was very supprised how light but strong the boat is. I am able to
          shift it to center of the trailer with a little push on the stern. This
          is after I have pulled it out of the ramp. The wet carpet on the skids
          does aid in my efforts.