Pictures .....of god :-D

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
      Bolgerados,

      For a quick,captionless view of HIS recent visit,click here and look
      into the Le Cabotion file,way at the bottom.......

      I'll write the captions later.

      Sincerely,

      Peter Lenihan,off to pray for the souls of
      heathens,drunks,thieves,whores and liars,good friends all!
    • Peter Lenihan

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
          Peter I looked at a number of the pnotos and I see
          they have a tender in tow, is it a fast brick? I think
          that's the name for it.

          I look it and wonder what would happen if you put a
          full box keel under the little boat.

          Blessings all, enjoy the rest of the weekend.
          Krissie

          PS for those of us that have Dislexia dog and god look
          a lot alike at times. God/Goddess sent dog to remind
          man they were not alone and they were there for them.
          Or is it the other way around????? No matter they are
          both there when you ask for them.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006

            > Peter I looked at a number of the pnotos and I see
            > they have a tender in tow, is it a fast brick? I think
            > that's the name for it.
            >
            > I look it and wonder what would happen if you put a
            > full box keel under the little boat.
            >
            > Blessings all, enjoy the rest of the weekend.
            > Krissie

            Yes Krissie,that is a Fast Brick and if you look really close,there
            is indeed a box keel "under the little boat". At different times,we
            had as many as 5 adults on board and she handled the load with
            grace.The remarkable thing about this wee tender is that she is both
            unsinkable(thanks to foam sandwich construction) and incredibly
            stable. I've already lost count of the number of times I stepped
            down into her,from L'ANEMONE,after several doses of"the medicine"
            and depsite stepping onto the very corner of her small fore-deck,she
            handsomely took my full wine-logged...whoops!.....I mean water-
            logged 230lbs with ease.
            Designed as a rigid "life-raft" for the AS-39,capable of stowing
            provisions in her water-tight compartments,being rowed and having a
            sailing rig all stowed withing her length makes her a truly
            versatile all-around workboat/lifeboat/pleasure boat. She continues
            to impress both Jean and Gaby on a daily basis.

            Sincerely,

            Peter Lenihan
          • Peter Lenihan
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
              --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Lenihan" <peterlenihan@...>
              wrote:
              the Le Cabotion file,way at the bottom.......

              > I'll write the captions later.

              Brief captions now added.Enjoy!

              Peter Lenihan