Re: [bolger] Gypsy

    Message 1 of 45 , Nov 2, 2006
      > Has anyone in here built this boat? And is it a good first timer boat
      > to build?

      If you have some existing woodworking skills, a Gypsy could be a good
      first time boat. If you are a total novice, there are some other more
      simple Bolger boats that are good too.
    • Mark Albanese
      Message 45 of 45 , Mar 23, 2010
        It's only that I'm obsessed with that boat!

        On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 4:16 AM, graeme19121984 <graeme19121984@...> wrote:

        who00Owee, Mark your eyes are good! I'm a bit uncertain, could be... How's your nose?