Re: AS29 interior photos

  • saillips
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
      Hi James,
      When I click on the link you posted, it only brings up the exterior
      shots of the AS29, the launch, and the kayaks. No other links/tool
      bars/ navigation tools are visible. Any ideas what am I doing wrong?
      Thanks,
      David
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
      • Chris Curtis
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
          Hello David. This caught me also. Just click on the top picture to
          see the most excellent interior views.

          Chris Curtis

          On Nov 2, 2006, at 11:12 AM, saillips wrote:

          > Hi James,
          > When I click on the link you posted, it only brings up the exterior
          > shots of the AS29, the launch, and the kayaks. No other links/tool
          > bars/ navigation tools are visible. Any ideas what am I doing wrong?
          > Thanks,
          > David

          Chris Curtis
          Sandpoint Computers