Sails for my Old Shoe

  • lancasterdennis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      I made my decision and ordered my sails through Duckworks in Texas.
      Can't say enough good things about the owner, Chuck, very fine folks
      to deal with and I am confident that I will be getting very good sails
      at at very fair price. Check them out if you are in the market for
      sails.

      Again, thanks for all the good suggestions and help.

      Dennis
      Standing by in Bellingham